Palau AR Telemedicine, Sending Love on a Long Journey
By Softfoundry In On January 9, 2024
Shin Kong Hospital’s mobile medical team works together with the international community to protect global health, help improve the quality of medical care in Republic of Palau, and implement the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) – 2023 Healthcare + Expo TAIWAN
FacePro AR telemedicine helps Shin Kong Hospital send love on a long journey
FacePro telemedicine smart platform integrates Vuzix AR glasses to help Shin Kong Hospital, Palau National Hospital and remote areas with 4K first-person view AR remote consultation, remote consultation, health education promotion and clinical teaching, improving the health and well-being of the people of Palau. FacePro AR smart medical benefits:
- ✔ 4K first-person perspective, expert AR telemedicine.
- ✔ Clinical teaching and remote preventive medicine training.
- ✔ Support the shortage of community/remote/cross-border medical specialists and improve the convenience of local people seeking medical treatment.
- ✔ FacePro supports minimally invasive surgery, mobile medicine, emergency medical care, and efficient collaboration with medical teams.
- ✔ Supports 14 languages, enabling global medical expert resources to empower on-site medical staff.
- ✔ Video recording of high-definition medical images and data, establishment of AI knowledge base, and sharing of expert resources.